Editor’s note: The little things we do
“Inspiration’s power sometimes is in what it says below the breath, its whispers urging us to try, pushing us to carry forward, bidding us to dream.”
Kelly Gleason’s accidental find and the seafaring saga that launched Moby-Dick.
…and outside the window is a hummingbird nest.
The Notre Dame alum taught, ripped, cajoled and inspired generations of Santa Clara writing students — all in his own discomforting style.
The boundaries we encounter as we journey through life may divide us from some, but they can also bring us closer to others.
Notre Dame’s ACE Academies seek nothing less than the transformation of Catholic schools.
- Notre Dame Inspires
- Father John Jenkins’ Gettysburg Address
- The Treasures of Hesburgh
- At 50, a makeover behind the mural
- Seen and heard
- Echoes: ND vs. Army: The rivalry that shaped college football
- Earth to KOI, come in please
- Deaths in the Family