His friends knew that, even as a boy, James Perri ’94 was destined to do great things. And he has — largely because of those friends and family and his encounter with his own mortality.
Let us count some ways.
- Hey, we just launched a school of global affairs. Now what?
- The news in brief
- Keough’s magnificent seven
- A short history of Notre Dame’s ‘global affairs’
- Fingerprinting the bomb to keep us safe
- Alumni 234 revisited
- So great a cloud of witnesses
- The cheat police
- 30,000-plus murals for the price of one. Go figure.
- Seen & Heard
- Deaths in the Family