The NYPD is a human line of defense against the unraveling of a city’s life. Some of Notre Dame’s own stand guard on Gotham’s borderlines.
Among those threats facing America today is the ever-widening fault line that separates rich and poor, them and us, those who can and those who don’t.
In which a rickety, over-the-hill Orioles fan heads to a baseball fantasy camp to recapture his lost youth.
Pope Francis has asked the Catholic Church and its leaders to grapple with a troubling array of social issues to help preserve the faith and familial integrity. A surprising report from the synod so far.
Some of Africa’s most gifted young people have come to the University from an academy that educates the continent’s most promising students — bringing hope to the future and their talents to Notre Dame.
A student pilgrimage to the worksite of a saint reveals the grace hiding in the details of daily living.
- Rising from the ashes
- Putting South Bend enFocus
- The boy who built his sister a time machine
- Echoes: The dogwood bloomed, too
- The little things that make the world go ’round
- Seen & heard
- Could you find this coin?
- The Morrissey Medallion revealed
- A head-turning, attention-grabbing, transferrable skill
- Deaths in the family