Hall Portrait: Saint Edward's

By Alyson Tomme '02 and Kristin Kramer '02

Year Built: 1882

Capacity: 177

Female or male: always male

They Call Themselves: The Men of Saint Edward’s Hall. Occasionally, this may be shortened to “Stedsmen,” but it is the only dorm that does not have a genuine nickname or mascot.

Named for: Saint Edward the Confessor (1003-1066), patron of Notre Dame founder Father Edward Sorin, CSC

Read More