Sometimes the truth can be awkward or painful. And sometimes it tastes good with butter and salt.
495. This is the last of the Football Saturday “Sunday” cartoons. For some reason it’s not a fan favorite, although a few female Domers and SMC students expressed their satisfaction with the sentiment.
496. I regret to say, the kind of disconnect in communication portrayed in this cartoon is all too common today.
497. Even though I was an architecture major, I kept Jim’s major vaguely liberal arts as arkies were outliers anyway. Jim needed his personality to be a bit more accessible.
498. And if the was the class before lunch, we were even less likely to retain anything.
499. This cartoon began the start of Molarity’s longest running storyline up to this point, spanning several weeks. It is fair to say from the feedback I received that I managed to build interest as the story unfolded.
See the first five classic strips. Buy the book with all 581 original cartoons: MOLARITY: The Compleat Molarity is available at the Hammes Notre Dame Bookstore and Amazon.com. Check back monthly for more classic Molarity strips. Molarity Redux, the updated, continuing adventures of Jim Mole and friends, also is posted monthly. For those new strips, check out the cartoon archives.