- Related articles
- Pondering the truth: A remembrance of Professor Crosson
- The many careers of Frank Yeandel
- Ralph McInerny had our number
- Miss Christman, elegant and gracious
- Bob Burns: May his memory be cherished
- Gail Walton: Amid the choirs of angels
They thrived on the four-year cycle of students — the excitement and fears of freshmen, the bittersweet farewells of seniors. This past winter, Notre Dame had to bid farewell to six who helped lead students through that cycle of intellectual and personal growth; six who helped mold the university; six who could call Notre Dame “home.” While here we present only highlights of their careers at the University, see the related articles for more personal remembrances: the words of those who shared in the joy of their companionship, the sorrow of their departure.