The Magical Sun Spring 2015
In which Ken, the Campus Walker, gets his steps.
It just might be time for the United States to stop trying to be the world’s savior or policeman.
Francis Wallace ’23 was a publicist for Rockne, a mythmaker, novelist and sports journalist who hyped the college game he would later warn the nation about.
Sarah Brenzel ’12 turned a tragedy into her livelihood, learning to create the diversions that got her through her darkest days.
We’re all proud of our success stories, but our defeats make us who we are.
Human health and happiness, light, heat and life on Earth come from the sunlight cascading down from above. It all works like magic.
- Hall traditions great and small
- Tailgating machine, ‘catering company’: The Bus LLC
- Echoes: The damndest experience we ever had
- Seen and heard
- Now, let’s get serious
- The points still count the same way
- The family, one story at a time
- Deaths in the Family